Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: tis 08-04-08 15:47 
Forummoderator

aryan skrev:
http://www.mmdnewswire.com/ethanol-green-racing-3196.html

/Aryan

Intressant argument:
Citat:
Hunter-Reay says part of his job as the Team Ethanol Indy Car driver is to answer questions about ethanol and he is happy to work to clear up some of the misinformation about the fuel.

Biofuels have been criticized recently on a number of fronts, especially when it comes to the issue of food versus fuel. John Urbanchuk, an economist with LECG, LLC, who has studied the economics of retail food prices, says higher gasoline prices have a greater impact than increased use of corn for ethanol.

“When you’re looking at contributions to increased food prices, you find that energy prices play a much more significant role than any one food ingredient such as corn because energy is involved in every aspect of the production chain,” said Urbanchuk. “The work that we did last year found that the increase in energy prices has roughly twice the impact of the equivalent increase in corn prices alone.”

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

InläggPostat: tis 08-04-08 19:40 

karlmb skrev:
“The work that we did last year found that the increase in energy prices has roughly twice the impact of the equivalent increase in corn prices alone.”

Ha, det har jag inte tänkt på tidigare! Ett spännande argument att kasta i ansiktet på dieselivrarna. :lol:

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme