Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: ons 09-02-11 15:48 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

http://www.novozymes.com/en/MainStructu ... ozymes.htm

Citat:
Novozymes and Chinese partner COFCO enter a new partnership with the major Chinese oil and energy company Sinopec to develop bioethanol from agricultural waste. Together the three partners cover the entire value chain of bioethanol production and distribution.

The three partners aim to develop a commercial-scale process for producing second-generation bioethanol from one type of plant crop waste: corn stover.

Second-generation bioethanol is expected to be able to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by at least 90% compared to oil-based fuels. Cellulosic biorefineries will require little or no fossil inputs and are likely to return power to the grid.

Biofuel is the only currently available option to limit CO2 emissions from transport. The transport sector is currently responsible for about 25% of global energy-related CO2 emissions, and its share is rising.

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme