Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 24-03-28 21:22

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 19 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 07-09-30 22:15 
Forummoderator

Citat:
you can switch to another manufactor, but not to a FPR with another pressure, because this could be increase the power of the engine, in worst case damage some parts of the injection system

This I know..but it would be difficult to see for TüV..
And it's the same problem when it comes to adjustment of the ignition timing etc.
As long as it is allowed to fine tune your engine to the specifications in order to maintain original settings, also a fine tuning of the FPR should be allowed.
And not all of us are perfect mechanics...
Some engines also in Germany most certainly runs today with the wrong ignition timing..they might even make the annual emissions check with it.

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 07-10-01 06:41 

hej Karl,

i see, you won't accept our statements, because you are not willing to accept the german regulations and laws.
A law, even if it seems to be to strong or senseless, is a law and you will be punished if you break it and get caught.

so we must ask if there is any sense to discuss this theme further

http://www.ethanol-tanken.com
http://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detailansicht[url]/349366.html[/url]

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 07-10-01 07:38 

thats difficult to explain. I will take a example where you can see, how difficult it can be.

I have a Metall-Race-Kat for my Volvo. This peace has a E-check character but no expertise for my car, so normally all is fine. If this Kat is mounted the engine has more HP.

In Germany it's allowed that a engine has 7 or 8% more hp as in the papers shown. If this Kat comes over this limit, it is no more longer allowed (without a expertise and the ok from the TUEV, regardless if this peace has a E-check sign or not), because you run into the risk to lose your assurance in case of a crash (because if you come beyond the 7-8% limit the car will get the status 'tuned').

Another Example: I want to drive 215/45/17 with a Original Volvo Polaris rim on my Volvo. Volvo Germany says, all is ok (with a freeing from Volvo). So what, all is fine, or?!

Nothing is fine, you have to go to the TUEV and make a entry into the car-papers. They check, if you have enough clearance on the tire/wheelhouse and all the normal checks they do. If all is right, i get my ok and the entry into the papers. But in my case it is not ok, because the 215/45/17 has 545kg/tire=1090kg on the rear axle. But in the papers is stated, that my Volvo has a rear axle weight from 1100kg.

So i must change to other tires or they correct the weight to 1090kg (thats the best case) or they make from my 5-seat car a 4-seat car (thats stupid, but one TUEV-checker wants to do that).

As you can see, this E-check sign helps not really, it's a door opener ...

That's the way in practice. I think (hope) things will change in future (slowly but surely).

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 07-10-24 09:47 
Forummoderator

German friends!
I'm now even more aware of the stupid burocracy of Germany.
But, you miss my point.
Even within these regulation (even if they have to be changed due to a EU-forcement later), today, it should be OK to replace a spare part by a non-OEM part (as long as the manufacturer of the part states that the function and quality of the part is of equal or better level than the OEM part), without any expense to the car owner.
You are takling about modifications that will increase the power of the engine or "overloading" the rims.
I'm talking about replacing parts that are of BETTER or equal function than the original part.
Like a spark plug or a fuel filter.
Or a fuel pressure regulator.
I think it is in your minds that a non-OEM FPR is under other laws in Germany than in the rest of EU.
Just because it is possible to mis-adjust it does'nt legally make it non-conforming with the block exemption rule: 1400/2002/EG
It is possible to misadjust a tire by putting too low air pressure in it, which might lead to an accident.
So are original size tires not allowed to put on you car just because they are possible to tamper with....?
Or a part in the suspension, a misalignemt of the front suspension for instance after repacement of a joint.

Can we discuss this from a technical point of view with use in a std petrol car?
The conversion to another fuel (or remapping of the ECU etc) is another issue which should be kept apart from the issue about the block exemption rule: 1400/2002/EG
I still see that the German laws are not complying to EU-law (if a switch to a non-OEM-FPR would give you fines by the police), this in turn can be fined by the EU-court!

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 19 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme