InläggPostat: mån 08-03-03 15:34 
Användarvisningsbild

EUs enegikomissionär har en blog:

http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/piebalgs/

Han vill ha kommentarer:

Citat:
A warm welcome to my blog

February 29, 2008

I am excited to announce the launch of my web diary. On a weekly basis, I would like to use this communication tool as a way to share with you my ideas, my projects and even my concerns in the energy field. But my priority in this blog is to listen to your suggestions. The challenges in the energy sector are so urgent and so big that if we are to succeed we have to face them together.

Han verkar ha insett problemet:

Citat:
When I took office in 22 November 2004 the price of oil (NYMEX) was 52.50$ per barrel. Today the same barrel costs $103. Just a decade ago, we perceived energy as something that could be taken granted: it was abundant and cheap. These times are over. The phantom of economic recession is looming in many economies across the planet and all the accusing fingers point to the same responsible: energy. It is also blamed for a much bigger catastrophe: climate change. Many of the conflicts around the globe involve the fight for energy resources and energy has become, increasingly a powerful political tool, if not a political weapon. At the same time, many see this sector as the great opportunity of the 21st century. New investments in generation capacity and transmissions infrastructures are evaluated in trillions of Euros. Many speak of renewable energy sources as the new “.com” sector and never before have energy companies had been so profitable. Energy is a sector experiencing troubles and challenges, risks and opportunities. Some people consider these times dangerous, others interesting. But nobody is indifferent.

Kanske vi ifrån etanol.nu borde skrivaihop en kommentar när ämnet kommer in på etanol?

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 08-03-03 18:22 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

Det finns iaf en E85 takstation i Vilnius.

/Aryan

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme