Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: tor 09-02-26 15:51 
Forumadministratör
Användarvisningsbild

http://www.japancorp.net/Article.Asp?Art_ID=21117

Citat:
Honda to Build New R&D Facility to Work Toward Establishment of Bio-Ethanol Production Technology

Tokyo, Feb 26, 2009 - (JCN Newswire) - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced that the company has signed an "Agreement concerning regulations and standards for establishing R&D facilities in Kazusa Akademia Park*" with Chiba prefecture and Investment Promotion Association of Kazusa Akademia Park (chaired by Governor Akiko Domoto of Chiba prefecture) based on its decision to build a new research facility that will enable Honda to work toward the establishment and practical application of bio-ethanol production technology from non-edible cellulosic material such as the stems and leaves of plants.

The new Kazusa-branch facility of Honda R&D Co., Ltd. Fundamental Technology Research Center, will be built within the Kazusa Akademia Park (in Kisarazu, Chiba). Honda plans to build a single 1,050m2 building (approximate gross floor space) as a testing facility on the 5,000m2 lot. The construction is scheduled to begin in April 2009, with the goal to begin operations in November 2009.

Honda is continuing its collaborative research on bio-ethanol production technology with RITE (Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth) which began in 2006 and has been conducting research on the bio-ethanol conversion process using an experimental plant built within the Honda R&D Co., Ltd. Fundamental Technology Research Center (Wako, Saitama) since April 2007. In order to move toward practical application of the technology, Honda decided to build a new facility as it became necessary to conduct a research using a large-scale experimental facility which enables more accurate evaluations.

* Kazusa Akademia Park is a research and development zone where research, academia, production, and resort functions are gathered together.

Dela på FacebookDela på TwitterDela på TuentiDela på SonicoDela på FriendFeedDela på OrkutDela på DiggDela på MySpaceDela på DeliciousDela på TechnoratiDela på TumblrDela på Google+

Inläggsrubrik: Honda och etanol
InläggPostat: tor 09-02-26 16:06 

Bättre sent än aldrig! :wink:

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme